Safety is Our Priority
OUR PRIORITY IS TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS, STAFF, AND COMMUNITY SAFE AGAINST THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
To all of our Turlock CDJR Customers, Friends & Families,
As COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, we are constantly updating our protocols by closely following recommendations by the CDC and other health and government organizations in efforts to prevent and beat this novel disease. For Turlock Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers and community, and then making the necessary adjustments to our dealership operations. We take the safety of our customers and employees very seriously and we want you to know that we are making sure all safety measures are taken to protect Our Customers, Employees, and Vendors.
- We have increased cleaning services at our dealership. We are disinfecting all hard surfaces, phones, keyboards, computers, desks, doors, rugs, door handles, and any high-touch areas throughout the day. All high tough points of our vehicles are being cleaned thoroughly before delivery: door handles (inside and out), car seats, gear lever, steering wheel, etc.
- Masks & Vaccination Policy: We are allowing customers & employees to SELF-ATTEST that they are fully vaccinated and therefore can enter without wearing a mask at this time.
Not Fully Vaccinated: Face Coverings Required
Fully Vaccinated: Face Coverings Optional
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING COVID SYMPTOMS PLEASE DO NOT ENTER.
- Our staff is instructed to follow all safety protocols recommended by the CDC, such as thoroughly washing hands, wearing face covering if not fully vaccinated and other hygiene standards. Sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizers are near all workstations and counters for frequent use. We have installed glass shield on every workstation. If any of our staff are feeling ill or has recently been in contact with someone who is ill, we are asking them to stay home and seek medical attention. They are instructed not to come back to work, until the doctor clears them of their illness.
We are providing Contactless Services for all your vehicle sales & service needs at your request
For your next new vehicle purchase needs, we have enhanced our virtual showroom that offers virtual test drives, 360* videos & online shopping tools to help you buy a car online and have it delivered to your door.
When You Plan to Visit Our Dealership: All walk-ins are welcomed; however, we highly recommend scheduling an appointment for all vehicle test drives & service visits.
- Please avoid entering our dealership if you are ill
- Please sneeze and cough into a cloth, tissue, or if not available, into your elbow & wash your hands
- Please Do NOT shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
We truly appreciate your customer loyalty and we look forward to serving you virtually or in person. Stay Safe and Stay Healthy.
-Team Turlock Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram