Safety is Our Priority
OUR PRIORITY IS TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS, STAFF, AND COMMUNITY SAFE AGAINST THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
To all of our Turlock CDJR Customers, Friends & Families,
As COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, we are constantly updating our protocols by closely following recommendations by the CDC and other health and government organizations in efforts to prevent and beat this novel disease. For Turlock Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers and community, and then making the necessary adjustments to our dealership operations. We take the safety of our customers and employees very seriously and we want you to know that we are making sure all safety measures are taken to protect Our Customers, Employees, and Vendors.
- We have increased cleaning services at our dealership. We are disinfecting all hard surfaces, phones, keyboards, computers, desks, doors, rugs, door handles, and any high-touch areas throughout the day. All high tough points of our vehicles are being cleaned thoroughly before delivery: door handles (inside and out), car seats, gear lever, steering wheel, etc.
- Masks must be worn by Californians in their workplace when serving customers or any member of public. All employees at Turlock Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is required to wear a facemask when in contact with any customer or vendor This includes the following staff members when consulting with customers: All Managers, Salespeople, Internet Salespeople, Finance Director/Manager, Office Personnel, Cashiers, Service Salespeople, Technicians, Parts Front Counter, Drivers, Detailers & Lot Porters.
- Our staff is instructed to follow all safety protocols recommended by the CDC, such as thoroughly washing hands, wearing face covering, practicing social distancing, and other hygiene standards. Sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizers are near all workstations and counters for frequent use. We have installed glass shield on every workstation. If any of our staff are feeling ill or has recently been in contact with someone who is ill, we are asking them to stay home and seek medical attention. They are instructed not to come back to work, until the doctor clears them of their illness.
We are providing Contactless Services for all your vehicle sales & service needs:
For your vehicle service and maintenance needs, we are offering complementary vehicle pick up & delivery services to an elderly, vulnerable, essential workers or customers affected by Covid-19. We will pick up your vehicle and deliver for any service such as oil change, tire rotation, many other auto repairs, warranties or open recalls. Simply request vehicle pick up & delivery service by contacting us at 209-250-5800 or scheduling online service appointment and type in your request (vehicle pick up & delivery request) in “further description/request section of the appointment request form.
For your next new vehicle purchase needs, we have enhanced our virtual showroom that offers virtual test drives, 360* videos & online shopping tools to help you buy a car online and have it delivered to your door.
When You Plan to Visit Our Dealership: All walk-ins are welcomed; however, we highly recommend scheduling an appointment for all vehicle test drives & service visits.
- Please avoid entering our dealership if you are ill
- When entering, facemask is strongly encouraged; please practice physical distance (6 feet apart) at all times
- Please sneeze and cough into a cloth, tissue, or if not available, into your elbow & wash your hands
- Please Do NOT shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
We truly appreciate your customer loyalty and we look forward to serving you virtually or in person. Stay Safe and Stay Healthy.
-Team Turlock Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram